Well last night I was in Kansas City to go to a picnic but it got rained out, so I went to my cousin's house instead on spur of the moment and had so much fun playing with my niece Sarah and her Josie. She had Josie's whole room set up and I had to laugh - had one of Bitty's Christmas dresses on her! Bitty was also there and they were having breakfast at Josie's table and then Sarah was going to teach them both to spell. They were homeschooled you see.

I was also pleased to see that Sarah still had the labeled zip lock bags I had put together for each outfit, and believe it or not, all the stuff for Josie's outfits were in the appropriate bag! (Done so we could ID if something was missing, and what it was.) I congratulated her for being such a big girl and keeping track of it all!

Just had to share - so glad it was raining - much better than a picnic!